![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
* LEAVE UR MSGS HERE *
What's KaBisH??? Friends' Coop Email Us Guild Strength Important Notices Guild Events Guild Blog Games Useful Posts KaBisH Stories Previous Posts Archives |
|
|
|
Monday, October 02, 2006 Where Am I? - Quiz 5This will be the last Quiz for this season...the "Where Am I?" Quiz will be reinstated after a break...coz the game master need to go earn more mesos and find more hidden places to take pics...LOL! "Hehe....sure, sure....as if u know where I am hiding..." Post ur guess now!!! Current Prize: 100,000 mesos Deadline for submission of ur guess: Thu, 5 Oct Results to be announced on blog: Fri, 6 Oct Mobs say "We're big, we're bad, and we're...adorable?"
Comments:
This Quiz is closed now. There is a delay and the results will only be posted on Monday, 9 Oct 2006. Sorry for the delay!
Post a Comment
|
|
|