![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
* LEAVE UR MSGS HERE *
What's KaBisH??? Friends' Coop Email Us Guild Strength Important Notices Guild Events Guild Blog Games Useful Posts KaBisH Stories Previous Posts Archives |
|
|
|
Thursday, September 14, 2006 WHERE AM I? - INTRODUCTIONWe are launching a new game on our blog for all members to participate, have fun and win prizes. The name of the game is call "Where am I?" How does this game work? A "cut-off" pic will be posted on this blog like the following pic of TiraCheese. By analyzing this pic, members are to guess where is TiraCheese? Clues can be found in the background of the pic. Members are to note down the "map name" located at the top left corner of the screen where their guess of the location of TiraCheese is. Thereafter, members can post in their guess and await the release of the result (explanation of the entry procedure is below) By the deadline given, another pic will be posted with the full screen view of the Quiz Answer. Answer for the sample pic above is: TiraCheese is at Burnt Land I * Pls give full name of the map the char is in, see the red circled map name on the top left corner. How do I enter for the Quiz? Members are to post their answers on the blog by clicking on " *Click to comment - (X) comments* " below and choosing the option "Post a Comment". Type out the full name of the map as answer and remember to leave ur name as a record. When will the Quiz end and answer be announced? An estimated 1 week will be given for members to post their guesses (exact deadline will be given together with the post of the quiz). The answer will be posted 1 day after the deadline. What are the prizes? The prize for each Quiz is 50,000 mesos. If there are 2 or more members with the same correct guess, the prize will be shared equally. If however, no one is able to guess the correct answer for the Quiz, the prize will be snowballed (accumulated) to the next Quiz. Hope the above is clear explanation of the upcoming game. If u hv any questions or comments, please post them here. Here are some links to the past Where Am I? quizzes we had: Answer to Quiz 5 Where Am I? - Quiz 5 Answer to Quiz 4 Where Am I? - Quiz 4 Answer to Quiz 3 Where Am I? - Quiz 3 Answer to Quiz 2 Where Am I? - Quiz 2 Answer to Quiz 1 Where Am I? - Quiz 1 Mobs say "We're big, we're bad, and we're...adorable?"
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
|