![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
* LEAVE UR MSGS HERE *
What's KaBisH??? Friends' Coop Email Us Guild Strength Important Notices Guild Events Guild Blog Games Useful Posts KaBisH Stories Previous Posts Archives |
|
|
|
Thursday, July 05, 2007 URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!Sorry for this LATE update. The forum had been SUSPENDED for some reason since Sun, 1 Jul. I have emailed the administrator for the site but have since not received any reply. But as I tried to go to the host website @ www.bestbulletinboard.com , I realised that the same error message came out that "Please contact the billing/support department asap". I suspect that the HOST ACCOUNT got suspended as they probably did not pay to have their site on the web -_||| Anyway, this means that I have chosen a lousy site to create the forum on...sorry everyone! T_T Now, I have to recreate another forum site using another forum host. Anyone have any GOOD site to recommend? Meanwhile, read post for updates on the current quiz. Mobs say "We're big, we're bad, and we're...adorable?"
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
|