![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
* LEAVE UR MSGS HERE *
What's KaBisH??? Friends' Coop Email Us Guild Strength Important Notices Guild Events Guild Blog Games Useful Posts KaBisH Stories Previous Posts Archives |
|
|
|
Saturday, July 14, 2007 Where Am I? - Quiz 8"Burrr....its cold here....help me...huh? U dun know where am I?" ![]() Post ur guess now! (Please refer to "Where Am I? - Intro" on the left margin shortcut for instructions on how to post ur guess.) Current Prize: 100,000 mesos Deadline for submission of ur guess: Fri, 20 Jul Results to be announced on blog: Sat, 21 Jul Mobs say "We're big, we're bad, and we're...adorable?"
Comments:
ROFL.. got ans lah!! c who put oni~~ lols~~ jy all~~~ OML i oni lv 4X cannot go 3rd job T_T dun suan me wuwuwuw i cry T_T~~ =X
Zzzzz...this looks more like a forum thread/post than the actual ones last time...more comments here and no guess for the quiz...zzz
LoL tira lidat den interesting mahh.. everytime u tot its s post for ans but.... TADAAAAAA no!! its chattinng XD =x
Post a Comment
|
|
|